Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another poop story...

The other day at church, Brylie was sitting on my lap, and she tooted really loudly. I didn't really think anything of it (even though I should have...we're trying new diapers). When I handed her back to Brandon, I noticed that there was a PUDDLE of poop on my dress and she was absolutely covered in it. Brandon had to carry her out of church superman style and I had to sop up the poop with wipes before I walked out with the diaper bag covering my dress. I'm glad I took an extra outfit for her that day. I wish there was enough room in that diaper bag for an extra outfit for me.
.....................
Brylie is officially a "crib sleeper" now! It's so nice to get to actually have the light on and talk while we get ready for bed. Yay!
She also had her first bites of real food yesterday. 5 bites of banana. What a big girl! I can't believe how quickly she's growing.
It really hits home when I see how little Addielynn is. I held her yesterday at the playdate and she felt like she weighed nothing! Then, I hold my big old baby and she seems huge!

No comments: