Wednesday, March 4, 2009

stuff.

I'm having a random, scattered day.

- Does anyone know of a good dentist? I need one of those.

- Grocery shopping isn't as fun as it used to be. I tend to just put things back on the shelves if they aren't appropriate for a one-year-old with only 4 teeth.

- I've lost 8 pounds. Normally, I would be happy about something like this, but Brandon says I don't look any different... I'd rather look skinnier and not have lost any weight than have lost weight and look the same.

- I'm overwhelmed with the hankerin' to pack up and go somewhere exotic. Europe, maybe. New York...Fiji? I'll start saving up.

- Brylie tried to help herself to some milk while we were in my professor's office yesterday. Awk--ward.

- People are starting to ask me when I'm going to get pregnant again...

no comment.

3 comments:

crys said...

8 pounds???

where do you even have that to lose?!

i obviously have not seen you in a while...because if i had, i would probably decide i couldn't hang out with you any more!

8 pounds!!

Wendy said...

I can't believe your husband said that and lived to tell about it. Doesn't he know he's suppose to lie if he really can't tell?
So when are you getting pregnant again? Time's-a-tickin!
(I know I'm the only idiot to get pregnant that fast)

JAC said...

I go to Dr. Kenneth Rees at 2149 Office Park Dr - 949-9668 and let me tell you I HATE dentist! Dr. Rees is very nice and gentle if that is possible....