Sunday, March 8, 2009

shamu, schmamu

Just for grins, I thought I'd check to see how much SeaWorld tickets are.


$46.99 for a kid's ticket?! $54.99 for an adult ticket?!?!


I could (very strategically) feed my family for a week for $50! And that's what they charge you to come look at an old whale? No offense, Shamu...but come on, we all know you're not even the original.


The Original

Faker #22

(Like I had nothing better to do than to research how many Shamus there have been.
I'm putting off homework, ok?)

I'm starting to see a trend among businesses: 3 years old is the magical age when a child becomes a paying customer.

That means we've got 1 year and 10 months left of paying for family fun. Then, we get our kicks from throwing cold water on Daddy while he's in the shower. : )

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We looked into going to Sea World last summer until we saw the prices. We went to Hurricane Harbor instead.