Monday, October 6, 2008

another little gem from dr. s

This morning I had to take Brylie to school with me while I worked.
When I went into Dr. S's office, Brylie had her pacifier in her mouth and Dr. S said, (in a thick Indian accent) "Oh, you have nipple in your mouth! You take it out so I can see pretty face?"

Later...
I stopped by her class to grab something, she sees me, and says, "Come in! Come in! Let the class see pretty baby!"

As I'm walking up to the front to show everyone 'pretty baby,' I hear...
"Earlier she had her nipple in her mouth, so I couldn't see her face. But Mommy took nipple out and I see she's so beautiful!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did she really just say that to 40 eighteen-year-olds?

Oh. My. Word.
Now all these kids think I just walk around the psych department with my shirt off.
Fantastic.

Well, maybe enrollment will go up...

5 comments:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

oh wow. my face would have been so red from embarrassment.

gulp235 said...

hilarious!

Meems said...

You are a very witty girl. I nominate you for blog post of the week;)

Mrs. Murphy said...

she is absolutely crazy!!!

SarahMc said...

Don't you just love Dr. S. She also thinks that if you have lots of things plugged in, you'll get migraines.