Monday, September 22, 2008

where, oh where, have I been?

Underneath my name on seph's blog, it said "two weeks ago." I swore that would never happen, but moving, school, work, and a certain cable/internet company dragging their heels about switching service over caused it to most certainly happen. But now, I'm back.

So....the last two weeks....

We moved. I hate moving. We're probably staying in this house forever. Here's my equation for happiness....
Brandon, me, Brylie, and however many more kids God gives us + two bedroom house - moving ever again = bliss.
________________________________________________
I fell for the old gig again. "Mrs. Sykes, when we switch your internet/cable services over to your new house, for just $10 more a month, you can get 50 more channels and HBO!"
Wow! Just $10?! Sign me up!
So the guy comes out to install it...and hands me a bill for $250.
Uhhh...no. So, before he left, we had figured out a way to get it down to $55.
Do I look stupid? I must look stupid. Why do these companies keep trying to take advantage of me? Someone needs to warn these companies that I've had enough. The next one that tries this mess might get an earfull.
_________________________________________________
I haven't been running.
: (
_________________________________________________
The good news!
Brylie's heart is perfect. The cardiologist said there was no murmur and no reason to ever think there was a problem.
So, to answer your question: yes, I'm still thinking of switching pediatricians.

No comments: