Saturday, September 6, 2008

my little boy

the "i am not a boy!" onesie has been put to the test...
and failed miserably.

So we're sitting at sunset grill today. Brylie is on Brandon's lap and an old man (of course) walks up and says

"Hi little guy!"

cue the dropping jaws

"Oh, I just need to take him home with me"

is this guy serious?!

"You wanna come home with me, boy?"

Brandon holds her arms up just to make sure her onesie is readable

"He is just the sweetest little baby"

yes, the pink and glitter letters are completely visible

"What a cute little guy"

Does my baby have a beard or something?

It's ok to tell me. Maybe I'm just blinded by love.


On a lighter note, Brylie had the time of her life at Mug & Muffin this morning at DeLana's.
The minute we walked up, Nanna and Bacamama took over and showed her the time of her life. Everytime I looked over, she was tasting new and exciting things and getting it all over herself!
I'm so glad my baby has so many "grandmothers" that love her : )

3 comments:

JAC said...

You have a most beautiful baby GIRL - she looks like a little girl with that darling smile and those shining eyes. She certainly entertained me and I loved every minute of that time.

Wendy said...

Ignore the "he"s and "boy"s and just hear the "cute"s & "sweet"s. They may be dumb, but they mean well.

Nanna's Place said...

Thank you for allowing me to be her "nanna". She is precious....