Friday, February 6, 2009

so that I can remember these things later...

There's lots of cuteness going on in my house right now.


When Brylie does the "sad face," she anticipates our laughter too quickly. So we end up getting 1/2 second of a sad face followed by clapping, and a huge, mischievous grin.

She's discovered the concept of putting on a hat, so now every new thing encountered must first go on the head.

We're watching Mrs. Doubtfire the other day, and "Dude Looks Like a Lady" came on. Brylie runs in the living room wearing mismatched pajamas and begins dancing around wildly to the song about a crossdressing man.

She's good at shaking her head "no," but if she tries to nod "yes," she loses her balance and falls over.

I asked her if she wanted to get out of the bathtub. She reached up toward me, but when I started reaching down, she pulled her hands down to her sides really fast. Then, she laughed hysterically as if she made up the idea of a "fake out."

I opened up the toilet seat lid the other day, and in the toilet I found a dvd and a stuffed dog...

I asked her if she wanted to brush her teeth. She ran to the bathroom, yelling, "Ahhhhhhh.....!"

I know. Cute.

2 comments:

Jason and Jenna Jones said...

Oh my gracious, I'm laughing so hard right now. Those had to be the cutest things to see. I rejoice with you in this time as she discovers life and lives in it. I can't wait for the day God gives us babies too.

miss you and love you lots!!

Wendy said...

So cute!
I'm going to have to watch that commerical now and look for the Wendy-look-alike. She better be HOT!