Friday, August 1, 2008

Borderline anxiety

As of August 25th, I will be a full-time student, working two part-time jobs, with a husband and baby.
Pray for me.

Pray for Brandon, too. He'll be a full-time student, working a full-time job, with a wife and a baby.

And somehow, in all this craziness, we have a plan to help us avoid daycare. Who knows how this'll work, but it's the plan. Let's just say, there will be lots of "Brylie hand-offs" on campus.

I've always kept my schedule full - I prefer to be busy becaue it makes me feel like I'm not wasting time. However, I've never been THIS busy.

I'm slightly nervous, slightly anxious, but very excited to see what the future holds for our family.

So, here we go.

6 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i'll be praying. please let me know if there's anything i can do

Meems said...

God will grant you the strength. Ditto on the praying and offering of help. If you need a sitter, say the word.

kelli said...

I will DEFINITELY be praying too! Please please let us know if you need anything. I'm planning on cutting back on my hours at work in the fall so I can concentrate on school, so if you and Brandon need any help with the little one, please don't hesitate to call! Love ya'll!

gulp235 said...

i'll definitely keep you in prayer!!! sounds really hectic but i know you'll be able to handle it.
and you've got so many volunteers with briley!

Sara_Smiles said...

Prayers going up over here. You CAN do it!

SarahMc said...

You hand Brylie off in my direction any time!