Friday, December 5, 2008

Third Best Moment of My Life!

So, what amazing event could have possibly happened at 3:42 a.m.?

Let's just say, I'm a free woman! (and not in the way that Wendy meant it a few months ago!)

My thesis proposal is officially done! After months of research and too many nights of going to bed at 5 a.m., I am now going to rest easy tonight - no random thoughts of "did I include this?" "did I mention that?" "I may never finish this paper..." keeping me up at night.

When I proofread it for the 4th and final time, I hit "save," and jumped up off the couch - the joy was uncontainable! But there was no one to hug or jump around the living room with because the rest of my family goes to bed at a decent hour.
I had to get it out somehow - hence, this blogpost.

Hallelujah!

Have you ever even seen so many exclamation marks?!!

3 comments:

JAC said...

You go girl! I'm proud of you.

Tina said...

Congratulations! Isn't that a great feeling? I'm proud of all you are able to accomplish. Enjoy your sleep. Love ya, mom

gulp235 said...

congrats?

is this the reason you have been too occupied to blog? =)